Join our Volunteer Community
The Indian Music Experience Museum’s Volunteer Program offers a chance to people passionate about music and the arts to contribute meaningfully to the museum and gain exposure to the behind-the-scenes of a museum in a range of roles.
Volunteer recruitment takes place once a year between July and August. The Open Call is shared on the museum website and social media handles. For more information on volunteering, write to email@example.com
Why volunteer with IME?
Here are some of the benefits of volunteering at the Indian Music Experience Museum:
- Become part of a close-knit diverse community
- Learn about India’s rich music heritage
- Access to some events
- Training for volunteers
- Enjoy the museum and its collection
- Share your passion and enthusiasm
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
How do volunteers contribute?
- The following are some of the areas our volunteers contribute to:
- Conduct guided tours for schools groups, corporates, artists and other visitors
- Support the museum’s outreach initiatives by lending their support to guided tours and workshops for children from underserved communities, helping with data collation and analysis, translation and so on.
- Coordinate logistics during events
- Artists management during events
- Assist with administrative tasks